About Sports Fan Hit List
The ultimate goal of Sports Fan Hit List is to bring fans together and also introduce them new websites, fan pages, blogs, and any other information regarding their favorite team. As a sports fan, you're always looking for new fan pages and anything else about your teams!
FOR SPORTS RELATED WEBSITES
WEBSITE HIT LIST
- Get listed in our directory! Add links to your website and all social media accounts! Featured listings also include your logo!
- Improve your Google ranking! The more times your website is linked on other websites, the higher it will be ranked on search engines. It also helps to be listed with similar websites. It's a fact, Google it!
- Gain fans on your social media pages! Ones a person likes your Facebook page or follows you on Twitter, then each time you post, you are advertising to that fan!
- Save time and money! Listing your website in a directory is the cheapest form of advertising without having to go out and find customers. We advertise our directory and bring potential fans to you!
PROMOTE ON OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGES
- We have a network of over 100,000 sports fans (and growing)!
- Websites and fan pages that are listed in our directory have the opportunity to do giveaways on our Facebook team pages to help promote your site. There is no charge for this other than you providing the giveaway item(s).
- For a small fee, we will post your Facebook page and/or website on our Facebook page. The fee varies and depends on the fan base for that particular page. We will do it for free on many of our newer pages in exchange for a mutual share on your fan page.
- We have a monthly newsletter that gets sent out to nationwide sports fans. You can purchase ad space in our newsletter for a small fee.
- E-mail email@example.com to discuss any other advertising ideas or opportunities.
- We are in the process of creating individual fan pages for all 122 sports teams. Click here to see all of our pages.
FOR SPORTS FANS
WEBSITE HIT LIST
- The best place to find merchandise websites, fan pages, blogs, and anything else related to your favorite teams.